National Accounts Management
Storage King provides National Account Management through their National Accounts Program. As Australia’s largest self storage provider, Storage King has the scale and expertise to solve multi-site storage problems in a manner that will simplify your operations, improve your efficiency and reduce costs.
- One invoice for the management of your account (saving hours on accounting)
- A National Account Coordinator (liaising with our stores, so you don’t have to)
- Delivery notifications (so you’re not waiting around)
- Discounted National Rates
- Additional units available at each location for short and long term
- Add or remove single or multiple units from your account when you require (without finanical penalty)
- Pro-rata rental terms
- Make changes to accounts with a single phone call or email
- Simple access authorisation process for your staff
- Insurance available if required
Storage King will be able to provide you with safe, secure storage, that is tailored to your needs, conveniently located and above all, cost effective.
We invite you to consider the option of becoming a part of our National Accounts Program, so by supplying us with detail of your current storage arrangements, we will be able to analyse your needs and provide you with an alternative that we are sure will benefit you and your company.
To arrange a free, no obligation consultation, simply contact:
National Accounts Manager
Phone: +61 4 5519 1636
Just around the corner
Whether you are looking for temporary storage or a more permanent solution, Storage King have a self-storage solution that's right for you. Storage King is Australasia's largest self storage company, with over 160 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand, so you can rest assure there is a Storage King just around the corner
On-Site Concierge Service (Receipt & Despatch)
Why wait around for trucks and couriers when Storage King’s expert staff can do the work for you, saving you time and money. We will accept your deliveries and can have it put away accordanly. You will be notified via SMS that a delivery has arrived, letting you get on with your day. When despatching outbound you can leave it in our care until picked up by a courier.
Forklift, Trollies & Moving Assistance Available
Most Storage King stores have forklifts available on-site. Sites with forklifts requiring a licence to operate have qualified staff members available to assist customers however, the option for licensed customers to operate the machinery themselves is also available.
All Storage King Stores have pallet jacks and trolleys available for use by customers.
A minimum billing period of one month applies to all storage units. After this initial period, rent is calculated on a daily basis, meaning customers only pay for the time used.
Access with Loading & Unloading
Many Storage King stores have drive-in undercover loading docks, allowing customers to easily and quickly load and unload their goods to/from vehicles. Other stores have drive-up units, providing the ability to park directly outside the storage space to load and unload.
The self storage industry does not routinely provide insurance cover for customer’s goods. However, Storage King can arrange insurance on an individual basis at the customer’s costs. Multi-site cover for customers to an agreed ceiling can be negotiated with our insurer should you so desire.
...and Extra Services!
- Discounted rates on boxes and packing supplies: Easily added to your account and can be delivered or picked up from any of our Storage King sites
- Rubbish Removal: We are happy to provide our bins to help declutter your work space on an ad hoc basis.
- Approximate cost of $179 per unit (excluding installation or delivery if required)
- 1,220mm (length) x 610mm (width) x 1,830mm (height)
- 12 months warranty
- Boltless construction with no nuts or bolts Steel frame can be used as a shelving unit or work bench.